Have a question? We're here to help!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I buy tickets for the 2011 Parade of Homes?
- What is the cost of tickets?
- How do I find the homes in the Parade?
- Where do I turn in my ticket for the vacation giveaway?
- When is the drawing for the vacation giveaway?
- I am very interested in obtaining the services of one of your builder's. How do I contact them?
- Tickets can be purchased in advance at Pro Build, Johnson Madison Lumber, Prairie Mountain Bank, Pierce Flooring, Contract Flooring and the Home Builder's Association Office. Tickets wil also be sold at each home for $10.00/person during the Parade.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance for $8.00/person at one of our ticket locations posted above. You may also purchase tickets at any of the Parade Homes during the show for $10.00/person. *Remember, each ticket comes with a chance to win a $3,000 vacation of your choice!
- Driving directions and maps are included in the 2011 Parade of Homes Magazine that can be picked up at all ticket locations. Directional signs will also be posted close to the homes to provide further guidance.
- Boxes will be provided at the Parade Homes for your tickets. Turn your ticket in at the last house during your tour.
- The winning ticket will be drawn on Sunday, September 18th and the winner will be contacted Monday, September 19th. Good luck!
- Each builder will have their information at their Parade Home. Their information can also be found on the "Meet The Builder's" page in this site.